Friday, March 13, 2009

Exciting Times


Hey peeps!


I know it's been sooo long since I've bloggity-blogged, but here I am to give you an update on my fab life.


I am getting a NEW ROOM! I am soooooooooo excited! I can't wait for it to be done. It's so much bigger than my old room and we are going to paint it Pink, brown and white (unless I change my spoiled little mind). The workers are down there right now putting up the trim and making my neato closet.


In other Savannah news, I had a really cool ballroom performance. I love ballroom so much! I like that I get to perform a lot of times instead of just once a year. We are learning a new dance called "Lollipop" and I love it. I get to be lifted by 2 other girls.


In my ballet/jazz class, my teacher called my mom and asked if I can do a special performance at the recital. There is a boys hip hop class and they want me to do a cha cha with the boys class since I am the only little girl that knows ballroom. I am so excited for that. I got to do a solo last year so I think it's fun to do something special again.


In gymnastics, I learned the rest of my floor routine. I think I perform in May but im not sure.


In piano, I am learning 2 songs for festival. I haven't been practicing as much as I should but Im gonna do better so I can get a 100 this time.


My house is changing every day. We are getting all the tile and stuff done and it's gonna look really cool when it's done.


I got a great report card. My teacher loves me. Can you blame her? Haha...


She told my mom that I had a budding romance going on but she didnt tell her who with. That's my little secret.


Okay- that's all you get from me today. It's cleanup time at the Miller house.

No comments: